Senior IT Project Manager
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business.
As a pure player for Digital Transformation of large organizations across EMEA, our 5,500+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 17 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees. At Devoteam, we are Digital Transformakers
We are currently looking for motivated and experienced senior candidates for the role of Project manager.
- Ensures that projects are managed and run according to the Project Methodology
- Manages one or more high-level, complex projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented
- Responsible for project planning and tracking
- Regularly interacts with management
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members
- 5+ experience in IT Project Management with a proven track record of leading technical IT infrastructure international projects
- Experience with global companies
- Project Management certification (PMP, ITIL or similar)
- A structured approach, problem-solving, flexible and self-directed with analytical skills
- High proficiency in working in virtual teams and across time zones is a must
- Excellent communication and change management skills
- Ability to lead global, multicultural, multifunctional teams
- Good general consulting skills - soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement
- University Degree
- Fluency in English