We are looking for a dedicated business analyst to join the IT development team of our client from the financial sector.
- helping stakeholders to formulate requirements, review and comment business concepts
- creating detailed requirements and ensuring these can be picked up and understood quickly by the software development team
- assisting and advising the test teams on testing activities and acceptance criteria
- you will acquire insight into financial market products and processes and our client's industry-leading collateral system
- the diverse set of business stakeholders, customer requirements and business processes of exchanges will challenge your analytical skills, while your technical design skills will be challenged by the high reliability, scalability and performance requirements of our client's systems
- the role will provide ample opportunities for improvement
- this project will provide an opportunity to travel to Germany– on trips to coordinate with business
- Excellent analytical skills, experience as an analyst in financial services institutions
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Strong interest and good orientation in Information Technology
- University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Strong interest in financial markets is required. Experience in financial derivatives or cash trading, particularly in clearing and collateral would be beneficial
- Knowledge of SWIFT and bank payment infrastructure a benefit
- Experience with Use Case specifications and familiarity with formulating Test Cases
- Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German an advantage
- Additional knowledge of UML behavioural and structural modelling a plus. Knowledge in modelling tools beneficial i.e. MS Visio, Bizagi
- MS Office and basic SQL know-how required
Is it possible to join 6 700+ employees company and still feel the family atmosphere?
Devoteam Czech Republic proves it is! Daily we work with colleagues from 18 countries and the power of our group is being used in the intensive collaboration between all the Devoteam entities in Europe.
We are looking for real enthusiasts who have a passion for their work. People who want to excel, are result-oriented and their job is not finished until the problem is solved. We expect from our consultants to be curious, creative and innovative. There is a few of us but we can achieve great things. We have a few constraints but great responsibility. Located in heart of Prague but sought after across Europe. We are Devoteam, IT business consultants. Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
This role is suitable for contractors
Similar job offersRecent offers
IAM-Entwickler / Integrator (m/w/d)
Architecte Cloud H/F
Cloud Developer (Risk Product)