Cloud Developer (Risk Product)
We are looking for a Cloud Developer in Risk Product to work for our client in the financial sector.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage your own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Stay up to date on technology and help improve processes/culture
Required skills and experience:
- Background in building distributed applications on Linux or in a cloud-native stack (ideally CNCF)
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- A degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering or equivalent experience
- An appreciation of the challenges of building, running and servicing a minimum downtime production system
- Interest and ability to learn, collaborative working style
- Fluency in English
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with developing cloud-native and 12factor applications
- Kubernetes experience on AWS, GCP or Azure
- DevOps experience with GitHub, Terraform, CI/CD (Circle or similar)
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- An interest or background in financial markets and risk management
Is it possible to join 6 700+ employees company and still feel the family atmosphere?
Devoteam Czech Republic proves it is! Daily we work with colleagues from 18 countries and the power of our group is being used in the intensive collaboration between all the Devoteam entities in Europe.
We are looking for real enthusiasts who have a passion for their work. People who want to excel, are result-oriented and their job is not finished until the problem is solved. We expect from our consultants to be curious, creative and innovative. There is a few of us but we can achieve great things. We have a few constraints but great responsibility. Located in heart of Prague but sought after across Europe. We are Devoteam, IT business consultants. Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
This role is suitable for contractors
Similar job offersRecent offers
Medior Full Stack Developer
IGA (Identity Governance & Administration) analyst or developer
Case Management Developer