End User Service Manager
- Build and manage strategic relationships with Country Production Managers, for all workplace related services.
- Advise the Business in the countries about the best possible workplace related solutions, thereby increasing the competitiveness of the business through effective use of Information Technology.
- Drive innovation in workplace and work to replace local stand-alone or obsolete workplace solutions with global solutions.
- Drives synergies across the business by understanding commonalities across business processes and leveraging the synergies to create new global workplace solutions
- Ensure that workplace solutions are compatible with local business solutions.
- Ensure consistent deployment of global workplace, communication & infrastructure solutions within the business
- Ensure that all workplace related solutions respect Adecco Security policies
- Main responsibility is to ensure effective deployment of new and modified Workplace / UCC (Unified Communication and Collaboration) services (O365, SCCM, Mobile Iron, Windows 10) into the regional IT environment
- Own and coordinate change management of end users, timely communication, support and training.
- Ensure workplace services are delivered according to agreed service and operational level agreements (SLA,OLA); identify breaches and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- As part of a customer orientated, pro-active Workplace organization, act as a key point of contact to regional production managers for all workplace services.
- Understand the needs and work to increase the satisfaction level of Business Customers with Workplace services.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing IT platforms in an international context.
- Significant IT experience in workplace initiatives and projects.
- Excellent operational knowledge of Cloud and Office365 technologies
- Knowledge around Mobile Device Management solution, SCCM and others
- Good understanding of operations and capacity management.
- Experience in working within a Global company
- University degree preferably in a business or technical subject or any comparable education.
- ITIL 3 Certification.
- Project Management education and experience
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 20-30 % of the time)
- Good to excellent command of English
We are digital transformarkers delivering innovative technology consulting for businesses and improving business performance by making companies truly digital.
We are looking to hire technical consultants who are curious, creative and innovative and approach their jobs with a can-do attitude. You will work at the office located in the heart of Prague and serve customers from all over Europe. At Devoteam, you will enjoy the best of both worlds: a big company operating in 18 countries and a friendly environment that gives you a “startup-ish” feel.
Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
Similar job offersRecent offers
Consultant (m/w/d) Office 365 – alle Karrierestufen
Er strategi og digital transformation dit kald? Så har vi drømmejobbet til dig som Senior Management Consultant på Devoteams Aarhus-kontor
Consultant Microsoft 365 – alle Karrierestufen – (m/w/d)
Risk & Security konsulent til Devoteam Management Consulting i Aarhus
Projektmanager Delivery Excellence (m/w/d)
Employee Experience Strategist