Junior IT Consultant
You will be working on Now Platform – A Single Platform To Automate Business Processes Across The Enterprise. This cloud solution developed by ServiceNow, Forbes most innovative company, is a flexible and easy‑to‑use development environment that automates tasks and workflows not just in IT Service Management but also in HR, Finance, and Security.
Job & Missions
As part of our team, you will progressively get involved in our customers’ projects. Every day you will be in touch with the latest IT innovations. During the first year, you will be focusing mainly on technical activities such as:
- Implementation of ServiceNow in our clients’ information system
- Developing stories/use cases and implement them, configure and integrate workflows
- Setting up and customizing of the tools depending on business needs
Besides that, you will also:
- Create technical documentation
- Provide technical expertise and support
- Communicate with our clients
- Drive the digital transformation and change management for our clients migrating to
- ServiceNow solutions
And what is the Knowledge Up Program? Read on, you will be excited! Over the course of three years, you will be involved in a challenging mission: working as a consultant for our clients while taking part in training sessions and obtaining recognized certifications in order to become a Solutions Consultant. Build your career now!
How do we plan your trip with the Knowledge up Program?
Year 1 ITIL v3 Foundation certification, ServiceNow System Administrator certification
Year 2 Fundamentals on functional expertise linked to specialization (HR, ITOM, CSM, …), ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certification
Year 3 ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle certification, Project Management or Agile Methodology training
Assets to join the team
- You have Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or you have relevant IT experience
- You want to improve your knowledge and eager to learn from experts
- You want to be part of challenging projects
- You want to communicate (in English and on daily basis)
Is it possible to join 6 700+ employees company and still feel the family atmosphere?
Devoteam Czech Republic proves it is! Daily we work with colleagues from 18 countries and the power of our group is being used in the intensive collaboration between all the Devoteam entities in Europe.
We write quality code and build quality solutions which increase the quality of life and business.
We seek those with a mindset like ours.
We are looking for real enthusiasts who have a passion for their work. People who want to excel, are result-oriented and their job is not finished until the problem is solved. We expect from our consultants to be curious, creative and innovative. There is a few of us but we can achieve great things. We have a few constraints but great responsibility. Located in heart of Prague but sought after across Europe. We are Devoteam, IT business consultants. Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
What will you get apart from salary? 🙂
- Trainings and certifications in the best of breed technologies and methodologies
- Possibility to travel abroad and meet our customers – Our customers are the leading companies in EMEA
- Experience with working in an international team of Devoteam experts
- Nice package of benefits – Multisport cards, language courses, meal vouchers, team buildings and other company events, flexible office hours, home office, delicious breakfast and snacks and other benefits
- Great location – right in the centre of Prague (Ovocný trh)
- Unlimited contract
Similar job offers34 offers
Azure Active Directory Specialist – start ASAP
Stage – Consultant reporting H/F
Product Owner H/F
Kafka Engineer Wanted!
Dynamic IT interns Wanted!
DevOps Engineer Wanted!