Mobile Device Management Administrator
As an MDM Administrator, you will be a member of the project team to roll out mobile device management tool – MobileIron – for ~15k employees worldwide .
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the MobileIron tool, policies, configuration, etc.
- Support the end user to enroll in the solution
- Act as 3rd level of support for enrollment issues
- Activate conditional access per application (Office 365, Salesforce, etc.)
- Make sure that all necessary documentations are up to date
- Coordinate the third party and local resources in support
- Incident management related to the project and run activities
- Problem, Change, and Capacity Management
- Report incident status to Global Security team and production manager
- Solution Specialist or MDM Expert with solid experience in Mobile Device Management tools mainly MobileIron with knowledge of Office 365, ADFS, Authentication in a multi-national company
- Analytical mind and problem-solving abilities
- ITIL certification
- Fluency in English
Is it possible to join 6 700+ employees company and still feel the family atmosphere?
Devoteam Czech Republic proves it is! Daily we work with colleagues from 18 countries and the power of our group is being used in the intensive collaboration between all the Devoteam entities in Europe.
We are looking for real enthusiasts who have a passion for their work. People who want to excel, are result-oriented and their job is not finished until the problem is solved. We expect from our consultants to be curious, creative and innovative. There is a few of us but we can achieve great things. We have a few constraints but great responsibility. Located in heart of Prague but sought after across Europe. We are Devoteam, IT business consultants. Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
This role is suitable for contractors
Similar job offersRecent offers
IAM-Entwickler / Integrator (m/w/d)
Architecte Cloud H/F
Cloud Developer (Risk Product)