As an SCCM Administrator, you will mainly work on activities associated with workplace security specifically endpoint platform SCCM – System Center Configuration Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Own the SCCM monthly, quarterly and semi-annually patching lifecycle
- Manage the deployment of software updates and security patches in accordance with the company's patching standards
- Package, test and deploy application packages or updates via SCCM to target computers on demand
- Support on the roll-out of SCCM client for endpoints
- Make sure that all necessary documentations are up to date
- Coordinate the third party and local resources in support
- Incident management related to the project and run activities
- Problem, Change, and Capacity Management
- Report incident status to Global Security team and production manager
- 3+ years of experience in SCCM and other Microsoft Security products in an international company
- Analytical mind and problem-solving abilities
- ITIL certification preferred
- Fluency in English
Is it possible to join 6 700+ employees company and still feel the family atmosphere?
Devoteam Czech Republic proves it is! Daily we work with colleagues from 18 countries and the power of our group is being used in the intensive collaboration between all the Devoteam entities in Europe.
We are looking for real enthusiasts who have a passion for their work. People who want to excel, are result-oriented and their job is not finished until the problem is solved. We expect from our consultants to be curious, creative and innovative. There is a few of us but we can achieve great things. We have a few constraints but great responsibility. Located in heart of Prague but sought after across Europe. We are Devoteam, IT business consultants. Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
This role is suitable for contractors
Similar job offersRecent offers
IT Technical Consultant
Senior Full Stack Developer – Java (m/w/d)
Senior Data Engineer (m/w/d)
Project Office Support
IT Security Architect
ITSM – Junior Consultant